- safe for children
- extra care should always be taken when using essential oils with children. Some children may have an allergic reaction.
- reduces appearance of scars, age spots, and stretch marks
- reduces inflammation and pain
- aids in digestion
- increases Immunity
- may fight cancer
- helps the central nervous system to function at its potential
- increases blood flow to the joints to relieve those suffering from arthritis
- stimulates the thyroid to produce more hormones
Frankincense, the King of all Oils, has been used for centuries to treat many different ailments. In fact, it was one of the three gifts that was given to Jesus when the wise men came to visit. Frankincense is used today to strengthen the immune system; reduce inflammation and pain; reduce the appearance of scars, age spots, and stretch marks; help those suffering from arthritis by increasing the blood flow to the joints; and fight cancer cells. Frankincense is a great oil to add to your collection for overall health.
Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
Plant Part: Resin
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Aroma: A base note with a medium aroma, Frankincense Essential Oil has a warm and spicy, woody odour that is haunting.
Frankincense, Carterii’s aroma has a warm and spicy, woody odour, sometimes with a hint of citrus.
Frankincense Serrata’s aroma has a warm and spicy, woody odour that is haunting.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Neither Lotus Naturals nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.